What you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being one of the chosen holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-Visa for Egypt is an electronic travel authorization designed for folks that wish to travel to Egypt for vacation. This program speeds up the application procedure to get hold of new visas. The visitors can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You can acquire this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just via a web application. This all new procedure was implemented by the Egyptian authorities.
e-visa Egypt requirements
There are several requirements that the tourists ought to bear in mind in order to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most important ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are several types of visas, so you have to determine if your nationality is eligible for the online visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you have the confirmation that you are able to submit an application for an online visa, make sure to accomplish the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to cover the fee.
- A main page of your passport is necessary, so ensure you get a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you get the online visa you should print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What to select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re making an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must select its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind allows a Thirty days stay and are valid for six months, starting off the issue day. When vacationing with a team, one person can apply on the web for all of the tourists, but each of them must complete and also sign their own forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their young kids.
If you want to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Bear in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you don’t need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you made a decision to have some trips to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and come back as you like. This type of Visa can’t be obtained on arrival, so you should request for it in advance. It will allow you to stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you decided to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return whenever needed.